where can i find trades history and trends?
1. Choose "Order" -->"Spot Order" from the top right corner.
2. Click "Trade History" and specify periods,
from following links you can view trade history . we will add this graphs and histories in site but you can see in binance site from these links.
- Go to 'Assets' and click on 'Trade History' to view all your trade history.
- Trade History records the transaction details of all your executed orders, trading fees paid/collected and funding fee.
- Go to 'Assets' and click on 'Order History' to view your previous orders in details.
- Order History records the transaction of your order status and orders details for all your trades, including all cancelled limit and conditional orders.
Difference between Trade History and Order History
The trade history represents the historical record of actual position transactions, and the order history represents the record at the time of the historical order placement (Can be executed or non-executed order).
also you can export trade history in csv format
read more ....